2019-04-06, 16:00–16:40, SkyPoint
Working with mobile payments processing requires us to constantly consider security of our users on every project development phase. OWASP MSTG (Mobile Security Testing Guide) perfectly summarizes our experience that I am willing to share with the audience.
I will talk about:
- How security is treated in small companies working on mobile application from scratch to release;
- What is MSTG and MASVS, how developers to propose security technics and how it helps QA team to test;
- General Testing Guide overview: Authentication, Networking, Crypto, etc.
- Short summary if iOS Testing guide: Jailbreak, Data Storage, Tampering, Reverse Engineering, etc.
- Popular third party security SDKs for e-Commerce apps